Sunday, February 5, 2012

Perhaps the title should be..Moving to Tennessee, Back to the Land, and/or Other Impossible Dreams

Pink Sunrise at my condo in Paradise (Florida)..



I remember being in my twenties, having a baby daughter and a husband with, shall we say, "issues".  We were unemployed off and on in the 80's, with some of the highest unemployment figures ever.  I was laid off from a bank and thought..hey, I can get unemployment and stay home with my baby daughter for awhile.  NOT!  I walked in to sign up for unemployment (you had to go stand in line with everyone else then) and they hired me!  Yikes!  How does that happen. 

Many more chapters of this story, but, long story short..we wound up selling our very cute bungalow in town and bought a 200 yr old farm house with large red barn and 5 acres.  More to come....



Gate and lane to Rolling Meadows Orchard

1 comment:

  1. Florida pic. is now. Rolling Meadows Orchard in Tenn. is also now.

    ReplyDelete