Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Hibiscus outside my front door!

It's hard to think about moving North when Florida weather is at it's best, as it is right now.  Cool days, little humidity, soft rain after a morning freeze to green the browned grass back up again!  Our move to Tenn. seems foolish during these days.  How many of these days do we have per year?  Maybe 45?  Hah!  I think we'll still head for Tenn.  Smile!  

We were talking to family last night at dinner.  They don't get it either..but what can I say??  Dreams of gardens and veggies and walking on our own land and FREEDOM from Condo politics?  Yeah..I'm ready!  

It is a boon, really, though..to have snowbird friends stop by throughout the Winter and Spring months..I don't know how many visitors we'll get in Tenn.  Maybe Spring rhododendrum seekers..and fall color lookeeloos.  We'll see.  SMILE! 

No comments:

Post a Comment