Saturday, January 21, 2012

Tennessee updates...

I'm not finding Blogspot to be very user friendly..but working on it!  We already love Tenn. and our immediate neighbors. We started the orchard 2 yrs ago and it's thriving. A dwarf orchard. Last year we planted nut trees. Only a few have survived..we'll need to research that. Barring any disasters (knock on wood..my head) we start building this coming Spring...but, for the meantime, we're still in Sunny Florida!


Link below is to my imaginary (or virtual, because all the pics are from Facebook/internet sites) courtyard garden I'm planning for my space in Tenn.   

1 comment:

  1. The above photo album link is to my imaginary (or virtual, because all the pics are from on-line sites on Facebook) courtyard garden I'm planning for our "Mother-in-law suite" attached to my daughter's future home in Tenn. None of the album pictures are mine..all public photos on Facebook...

    ReplyDelete