Monday, January 23, 2012

My Florida Garden

My Florida Garden......

Son in law, Larry, brought house plans for Tenn. over yesterday (two families building a house and mother in law suite).  It's exciting to think about..but I'm still planning gardens and landscaping..I'll let him build the house. 

So, on this rainy day, I thought I'd post some past yard/garden pics.  Just back yard pictures from Florida. I don't seem to have any pictures from the hobby farm in Indiana where I gardened and raised my daughter.  She and I "ran away from home", so to speak, and didn't take anything more than our Florida clothes and a few odds and ends. Pictures never even entered my mind at the time. 

2 comments:

  1. Sheila. If the photo is any indication, you will have a brilliant garden! And things grow beautifully here in Tennessee. It will be nice to meet you when you finally get here.

    I answered your question on my last post.. I definitely try to replicate my artwork into my landscaping, gardens and house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will start taking notes on what I see planted in the Tenn. gardens I subscribe to. Will help the learning curve..planting the right plants for the area..I want Peonies!!!

    ReplyDelete