Sunday, January 1, 2012

Probably won't get back up to Tenn. before next Spring.  Plans have changed a little..but looking forward to it..I'd really like to start a garden..but can't get up there often enough to do it yet.

A fav. picture of the year!

This last year was eventful and exciting..lots of changes..some a little scary, but all things seem to be working out.  Looking forward to the New Year!  Pic is of my old home town in Wurzburg Germany this New Year's Eve! 

Bebe and I have some health/medical issues to go thru the next few mos. Expecting that we'll both come through with flying colors!!


Fav. video of the year! 

 This is a vid. of Devin ice skating..he has been  afraid of his shadow..I was so happy and proud to see him doing this!  His daddy, my brother, died 4 yrs ago.  He's just doing so much better..got him to swim under water last Summer!  Just amazing things he would not have attempted the last few years!  Makes me smile!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment