Friday, August 17, 2012

Tennessee or Bust!


Oh my Gosh!  Daughter and Son-in-law have sold their house, are living in a condo beach rental now until Sept 5, and then moving to Tennessee.  Things are rocketing forward.  A 5 year plan has come to fruition in 3 yrs and moving right along. 

I am going to worry, and wish we were up there too, but they have much to do before we can join them..building their own house..building a Mother-in-law suite, etc.

So, I'm taking care of the grand-lab along with my own menagerie and looking forward to visits as the projects progress. 

2 comments:

  1. How exciting to enter this new chapter in your lives! I left my own home state of Colorado 22 years ago, with my two young boys. We left behind all family and moved to a place where we knew no one at all. But I have never regretted it and can't think of a finer place to live. So, we will be so happy to have you here in East Tenn, land of the transplants!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jeri! I have been reading a lot of English mystery novels, and the tea habit is calling to me. Maybe we can have tea one day, when the dust settles! :o)

      Delete